Monday 4 June 2012

It's Monday! What are you Reading? (2)


This meme is posted originally at Book Journey to discuss the books you read this week and the books you plan to read this week.

Sorry that this is late. I didn't get a chance to go on my computer yesterday sadly. But I have it now. So yay!

So this week I only finished one book. Which was:


Born Wicked By Jessica Spotswood

I will talk more about that book later in my review.

Now, the book that I am currently reading:


The Immortal Rules by Julie Kagawa

And the books I plan to read:


City of Bones by Cassandra Clare

I know, I know I'm probably the only person in the world who hasn't read this book yet. But hey better late then never right?


Vampire Academy by Richelle Mead

And again, I have not read this series either. But I've heard great things about it and I can't wait to start reading it. 

So those are all my books! So tell me, what are you reading? 

No comments:

Post a Comment